Outstanding Variety and Personal Care
At the Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center, we are unequivocally committed to your health and satisfaction through personalized patient care. By focusing on ophthalmology, optometry, and cosmetic surgery, our Phoenix-based facilities offer a multitude of options that will allow you to achieve the sublime results you want.
Come experience it for yourself! Contact our friendly plastic surgery and eye surgery specialists to set up an appointment and learn about the fantastic opportunities that await you.
Safety & Sanitation Policy
(including, but not limited to)
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask) which they keep on during the entirety of the visit.
- A front desk hand sanitization station is available for your use upon entering
- Your temperature will be checked with an infrared thermometer.
- All patients will be required to answer a COVID-19 survey upon arrival.
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including face masks.
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- All frames are disinfected in advance of you trying them on.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time.
- We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant.
Dual Pursuit of Exquisite Function and Appearance
Dr. Emilio M. Justo, our founder and medical director, takes great pride in our unique style of individualized eye care and examines each patient personally during his or her visit. Our highly trained staff of professionals is keenly aware of the importance of quality vision, with our Assistant Directors of Optometry Dr. Mark Yates and Dr. Daniel Valdes, focused on ensuring your eyes stay as healthy and your vision as optimal as possible. We offer a comprehensive range of affordable and fashionable eyewear.
If you choose to undergo surgery, Dr. Justo will utilize only the latest in ophthalmic technology and laser equipment. Always at the vanguard of exciting new procedures, he was the first in Arizona to implant a toric intraocular lens in 1999, and one of the first in the Phoenix metro-area to use the carbon dioxide laser for surgery in 1997. His technical achievements highlight his passion to deliver the absolute best results possible to his patients.
Dr. Justo expanded into cosmetic treatments using the same vigorous pursuit of excellence and compassion that he used in eye care. Today he performs a variety of cosmetic treatments, including eyelid surgery, brow lifts, and more, helping our patients reach their cosmetic goals with the assistance of a trusted and experienced team.
Whether you're interested in cosmetic surgery, ophthalmology, or optometry, our team at Phoenix's Arizona Eye Institute &Cosmetic Laser Center will always give you the superior care you deserve.
Built From the Ground Up with Your Care in Mind
We are proud to perform all of our oculoplastic, refractive, and cosmetic surgeries in our own Arizona state-licensed, Medicare-certified, and AAAHC-accredited outpatient surgery center located at our Sun City West medical office building. Designed to the last detail to provide the best in convenience and patient comfort, our offices will make your visit to the Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center an enjoyable and pleasant experience.
Contact Our Cosmetic Surgery, Eye Surgery, and Optometry Professionals
We know that choosing the right procedure is important and can be worrisome. Our staff strives to help you feel as comfortable as possible with any medical, surgical, or cosmetic procedures you are considering. Set up an appointment to visit our plastic surgery and eye surgery offices located near Phoenix, in Sun City West, Sun City, and Wickenburg.