Summer Glow Specials
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and in an effort to help you protect your skin - and get summer beautiful -
Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center is offering two big discounts.
when you purchase
TWO SYRINGES OF JUVEDERM OR VOLUMA
May 11—May 29, 2015
$325 GIFT VALUE
To redeem, call our Sun City West office until May 29 to prepay and schedule an appointment, or order at the front desk.
Learn about Botox in this brief video:
$10 OFF Obagi Sunscreen
when you trade in your old bottle at home.
Already have sunscreen at home but want to ensure your face has the best protection against both UVA and UVB rays, from the best in medical-grade skin care?
Just bring your current bottle to us, and we will give you a
$10 discount off a brand new bottle of our popular
Obagi 50 SPF Matte Sunscreen
In recognition of Skin Cancer Awareness Month, we want to help you prepare to protect your delicate skin from the hot summer months ahead.
Stop by our Sun City West office to trade in your bottle for the discount, at 19052 RH Johnson Blvd.
* Certain restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with another discount. Sorry, no refunds. Offer ends May 29, 2015.
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month
Be sure you protect your skin, and have it checked regularly.
Prevention Guidelines from the Skin Cancer Foundation
Since its inception in 1979, The Skin Cancer Foundation has always recommended using a sunscreen with an SPF 15 or higher as one important part of a complete sun protection regimen. Sunscreen alone is not enough, however. Read our full list of skin cancer prevention tips and share them with your friends and family.
- Seek the shade, especially between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- Do not burn.
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths.
- Cover up with clothing, including a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher every day. For extended outdoor activity, use a water-resistant, broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen to your entire body 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply every two hours or immediately after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Keep newborns out of the sun. Sunscreens should be used on babies over the age of six months.
- Examine your skin head-to-toe every month.
- See your physician every year for a professional skin exam.
Learn more about skin cancer and how to conduct regular self exams at www.skincancer.org
Read their study on how regular sunscreen use can prevent wrinkles, too.