What's the right wrinkle cure for you?
It's something we all think about, especially during the months we can feel the hot sun blaring down onto our faces: wrinkles.
Preventing them. Eliminating them.
We all get them. And frankly, some wrinkles speak to the joy of our lives: lines developed from years of smiling and laughing.
There are ways we can try to prevent new wrinkles. And you may be surprised at all of the products that can help smooth out your skin - and regain that youthful glow.
Every one of us can improve our prevention of wrinkles, at any age:
· Wear sunscreen and wear it right: apply 20 minutes before hitting the sun.
· Sunglasses prevent squinting and protect that delicate skin.
· Get enough sleep and drink enough water.
· Eat foods with healthy fatty acids and antioxidants like fish, nuts, fruits and veggies.
But, let's face it. Life happens. Even when we do all of the above, we still get wrinkles. It's just natural.
There are natural ways, in return, to eliminate those wrinkles. The best way to determine how to treat your skin is to come see us at Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center, for a consultation. Services that may be a fit for you include:
· Botox: It's actually a protein,that will help smooth out those lines that form on our foreheads, and crow's feet.
· Soft-tissue fillers: Dermal fillers help you regain youthful facial contour and decrease lines around the mouth.
· Laser skin resurfacing: Remove the top layer of damaged skin to allow the deep layers of your skin to renew its collagen foundation, restoring a smooth and glowing outer layer.
· Microdermabrasion: A gentle yet thorough crystal scrub breaks up imperfections on the top layer of skin and reveals a new, healthier layer that heals and replaces any flaws.
· Obagi Blue Peel: Simple and cost effective, this top of the line chemical peel uses trichloroacetic acid (TCA) which is safe and renowned for its effectiveness. We also offer the Obagi Nu-Derm system to safeguard your skin from aging with moisturizers, exfoliants, cleansers, sun blocks, toners, and prescription strength bleaching creams.
So next time you spot a new line or wrinkle, don't fret. There are many options to maintaining excellent skin health, and renewing your skin's youthful shine, using safe methods we know work.
Stop in today, and our Certified Aesthetic Laser Registered Nurse, Roxanne, will take good care of you and your skin.
- Emilio M. Justo, M.D.