Hydrate Your Skin, Too
As we celebrate our most successful summer water drive to date, we want to remind you that taking care of your own hydration is so important, not only this summer, but every single day! Water is a life-giving force and it is important that we not only stay hydrated on the inside, but also on the outside!
Follow these tips to keep yourself healthy in and out:
- Always keep a water bottle on you. If you prefer, you can carry a refillable cup. We encourage you to drink water in our lobby as soon as you arrive for an appointment to stay hydrated after being in the sun.
- Create a hydration schedule to ensure you are getting enough: drink water when you wake, before each meal, and before you go to bed. If you feel thirsty often, you may already be dehydrated.
- Add a slice of lemon, lime, strawberry, cucumber or other natural flavor to make your water tastier, and even healthier.
- While it is important to stay hydrated on the inside, your outer skin needs hydration on the outside to stay healthy. Consider Obagi Hydrate, a medical-grade water-based hydration cream that will keep your outside as hydrated as your inside.
- Schedule a FREE consultation with our Certified Aesthetic Laser Nurse, Roxanne Dorty, R.N., to learn more about your skin hydration options, and how hydrated skin will improve your overall look!
Stay hydrated inside and out this summer, and you will reap the benefits with beautiful health and skin year-round!