Help us Collect Food to Scare Away Hunger
And Prepare for the Holidays!
If there is one thing we know is true of our Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center extended family,
it is that you all care and you all want to help the community.
We welcome you to join us starting today in an effort to support local
Valley View Community Food Bank to stock its shelves and support the community, now
and as Thanksgiving approaches!
We are collecting non-expired items that do not need refrigeration or frozen, to support the cause.
WHAT IS NEEDED MOST:
- Canned vegetables including green beans, corn, mixed vegetables
- Boxed mashed potatoes
- Stuffing mix
- Turkey or other gravy
- Canned yams
- Canned cranberries
- Chicken or other broth
- Canned ham
- Corn bread or corn bread mix
- Bread or buns
- Canned pumpkin
- Jello or pudding mixes, or cups
- Tuna, chicken or other canned meat
- Peanut or other nut butters, jelly or jam jars
- Canned fruit or fruit cups
- Canned beans
- Applesauce jar or cups
- Granola Bars
- Pasta noodles and sauce
- Baby formula, baby food
- New and unopened pet food also accepted
Drop donations off at our Sun City or Sun City West locations during open office hours Monday - Friday through December 2021:
19052 N. RH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West AZ 85375
10701 West Bell Road, Sun City AZ 85351
Thank you for your support in making our community strong through the holidays!
- Emilio M. Justo, M.D., Medical Director