An Advanced Alternative to Shaving, Waxing, and Electrolysis
Until recently, removing unwanted hair required shaving, messy waxes, or uncomfortable electrolysis treatments. But today, the LightSheer™ Diode Laser system provides an advanced alternative to these outdated methods of hair removal. This state-of-the-art treatment uses laser energy to vaporize pigments located in the hair follicles, eliminating unwanted hair while drastically slowing-and often completely preventing-re-growth.
Learn more about the long-lasting results that can be accomplished with laser hair removal by contacting our Phoenix-area practice today. With locations in Sun City, Sun City West, and Wickenburg, the Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center makes achieving your aesthetic goals as convenient as possible.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
The LightSheer™ Diode Laser system offers a number of benefits that traditional hair removal methods such as shaving, waxing, or depilatories simply can't match. With laser hair removal, the process is gentler and faster, and patients require fewer treatments.
- Laser hair removal can be performed on all skin types, including tanned skin.
- The system's patented ChillTip™ handpiece delivers continuous cooling comfort to patients' skin during treatment.
- The LightSheer™ Diode Laser system not only eliminates unwanted hair, but is proven to prevent it from growing back.
- The LightSheer ™Diode Laser system disables hundreds of hair follicles at once, allowing large areas of the body to be treated in just one appointment.
- After a laser hair removal procedure at one of our Phoenix-area practices, patients are able to return immediately to their normal activities.
- While electrolysis may require months or years of repeat treatments, the LightSheer™ Diode Laser system often produces optimal results in just four to six treatment sessions.
How the LightSheer™ Diode Laser System Works
With the LightSheer™ Diode Laser system, hair removal is accomplished quickly and gently. The laser energy is administered via the system's patented ChillTip™ handpiece, which protects surrounding skin and increases patient comfort by delivering a cooling sensation throughout treatment. Using laser pulses lasting less than one second each, Dr. Justo will direct near-infrared laser energy toward the hair being treated, targeting the pigment located in the hair follicles and shaft.
When these pigments absorb the light emitted by the laser, it is converted into heat which damages the follicles. In most cases, this damage permanently destroys many of the hair follicles, while dramatically slowing hair re-growth in others. When re-growth does occur, the new hair is often finer and much lighter in color than the patient's original hair.
Depending on the size of the area being treated, the laser hair removal procedure may last from several minutes to an hour. Often four to six treatments sessions, over the span of three to four weeks, are necessary in order to achieve optimal results.
Learn More about Laser Hair Removal
Say goodbye to inconvenient shaving, messy waxes and depilatories, and uncomfortable electrolysis. The advanced LightSheer™ Diode Laser System eliminates unwanted hair quickly, painlessly, and reliably. Schedule an appointment to discuss laser hair removal at one of our Phoenix-area practices, conveniently located in Sun City, Sun City West and Wickenburg.