Choosing Eyewear Lenses
Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center's Just for Eyes Optical Boutique is uniquely focused on providing you with a lens that is customized to both your vision needs, and your lifestyle.
Our friendly and skilled opticians can explain what among the options below are the best choices to create the most clear and crisp vision for you to see and enjoy your daily life and activities.
It is important you know the options that will provide you optimal vision correction and lifestyle for any budget.
Let our friendly and skilled opticians help you find what lens is best for your vision and current needs:
One of our most popular lens products are our Varilux line that emphasizes comfort in every setting with and every distance.
Verilux Progressive Lenses with W.A.V.E. Technology
Verilux Lenses are the only brand to feature Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement, which takes distance and lighting conditions into account to eliminate distortions that other progressive lenses may miss. This advanced technology offered at Just for Eyes Optical Boutique gives you sharper vision, even in low light.
- See sharper in dim lighting
- Easily shift focus to far and all distances inbetween
- Unique lens design individualized to your prescription
- Virtually eliminates off-balance feelings you may experience with other progressive lenses
Crizal Prevencia Lenses
Our eyes are exposed to damaging light from the moment we are born. Today's modern lenses can help filter those rays and protection your precious vision from the sun, fluorescent lighting, smart phones and tablets, LED TVs and LED lighting.
- Offers exceptional no-glare vision
- Selectively filters 20% of harmful Blue-Violet light while allowing beneficial Blue-Turquoise light (benefitial for memory and our sleep/wake function) to pass through.
- Provides clear, comfortable vision while resisting glare, smudges, scratches, water and dust.
- Offers25 times more UV protection than going without eyewear.
Transitions Adaptive Lenses
- Automatically adapt from clear indoors to dark outdoors in bright light.
- Quickly and conveniently adjust to changing outdoor light conditions.
- Enhance visual comfort by reducing glare to prevent squinting and eye fatigue.
- Block 100% of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Available in gray and brown.
Essilor Visual Fatique Lenses
Tired eyes, eyestrain, headaches, neck and back pain are all symptoms of eye strain that we can experience from using our computers or other close-up activities including reading, playing and instrument or sewing. Fortunately, Essilor offers a lens that can help us protect our vision.
- Offers a "Power Boost" area in the lower portion of the lens for near-vision work.
- Greater comfort than standard vision correction, thanks to the "Power Boost."
- Intended as a primary pair of eyewear or a secondary pair for close-up work.
- Includes No-Glare treatment which eliminates fatigue experienced from glare caused by poor overhead lights or poor lighting conditions.
Smart Blue Filter
Now, we offer CLEAR lenses embedded with Blue Light protection.
- Blue Light protection embedded into lens.
- Clear in color and appearance now.
- Reduces at least 20% harmful Blue Light exposure.
Polycarbonate Eyewear Lenses
- Thinner, lighter and more comfortable than plastic prescription eyeglass lenses
- Built in UV protection – even in clear lenses
- Impact resistant, providing eye safety and durability
- Lens material of choice for anyone under 18 or concerned about eye safety
Non-Glare Anti-Reflective Eyewear Lenses
- Help provide the best vision possible by cutting down on glare
- Reduction in nighttime halos
- Cosmetically attractive
- Helps reduce overall eye strain
Progressive Eyewear Lenses
- Ideal solution for people age 40 and over who need help viewing multiple distances
- Unlike bifocals, progressive prescription eyeglass lenses have no lines providing a smoother transition between near and far distances
Polarized Designer Sunglass Lenses
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Provides a clearer view by eliminating glare on and off the road
Give our Sun City, Sun City West, or Wickenburg office a call to set up a free consultation with one of our highly trained and experienced opticians to see which lenses will be the best fit for your needs.