Friends and Family Referral Coupons
We offer $25 Coupons you can earn through our Friends and Family Referral Program, or purchase to offer as gifts!
These coupons can be used toward many non-insurance* products or services on our Web store or at any of our practices. Items that can be paid for with the coupon include:
PURCHASE ON OUR WEB STORE:
- Wide variety of dry eye drops, masks & care
- Contact lens supplies and products
- Reading glasses & magnifiers
- Vitamins and scrubs
- Obagi Medical Grade Skin Care & Latisse (shipping applies unless purchased in store)
PURCHASE AT OUR PRACTICE:
- Botox, Xeomin or Dysport, and Soft Tissue Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Obagi medical-grade Skin Care Products including the Blue Peel and Nu-Derm System
- Toward non-insurance cataract surgery costs (such as premium lens implants)
- Permanent Makeup by Stephanie Morlock, C.P.C.P.
- Any prescription or non-prescription eyeglass/sunglass purchase which is NOT insurance-related
- And more!
* Each individual coupon may be used only once, although you may earn or purchase multiple coupons. The coupon may NOT be used with any insurance-related service such as any applicable co-pays, co-insurance, or deductible amounts. Coupon may only be applied towards cosmetic or "self pay" services. Coupon issued once referral patient has been seen in our office for examination and/or consultation. Coupon issued once referral patient has been seen in our office for examination and/or consultation.
These Coupons are provided to qualifying referrals as part of the Friends and Family Referral Program. The referral program is not intended to reward the referral or recommendation of any item or service eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including the AHCCCS Managed Care and Medicare Advantage Plans). Accordingly, patients will not receive a reward for referring friends or family members if such individual receives service eligible to be reimbursed by one of these programs within 90 days of his/her service.